Woof, Meow, Write, Publish:
Writing about Pets and Animals for Love and Money
“[Pet] books are so popular that they appear bulletproof
even in a down market.”
(Publishing’s Best Friend,” Publisher’s Weekly, September 21, 2009)
18 Easy Steps to Writing about Pets and Animals for Love and Money from the Authors of Award-Winning, Best-Selling Angel Animals Series of Books
You ask yourself:
How can I express all the gratitude, joy, and wonder I feel for animals who have given so much to me?
What if I could give myself the gift of writing about pets and at the same time, increase my income by publishing for and connecting with other animal lovers?
“The entire book industry has gone to the dogs!”
(Diane Herbst, Newsweek, November 18, 2010)
If you dream of writing about the things you love, you are not alone. Like most people, you probably have discovered that you need guidance and help to write and get published.
Here is a typical example of emails we receive from writers every month:
I've wanted to write about my dog for years. I have many wonderful stories about her that I wish I could share but don't know how. She has given me so much in my life. All I want to do is write and let people read my stories. How do I get started? --LR
It doesn't have to be difficult or overwhelming to write about pets and animals. You need successful professional authors who know how to quide you through the process and help you succeed with your writing goals.
Woof, Meow, Write, Publish: Writing about Pets and Animals for Love and Money is a unique, one-of-a-kind, easy-to-follow, three-part manual and workbook writing course. It contains 18 modules about pet writing that you won't find anywhere else.
This writing system includes:
- Writing about Pets and Animals
- Getting Your Pet Writing Published for Money (and Fun)
- Marketing Your Pet and Animal Writing
- Understanding the Hot Issues That Upset Animal Activists
- Marketing Strategies for Selling Pet Books and Articles
- Guidance about What Form Your Writing Can Take -- Personal Stories, Essays, Articles, Books, Novels, or Children's Literature
What will writing about pets and animals help you to achieve? Here are just a few possibilities:
- enjoy an additional income stream by being part of the $50 billion pet product and service industry
- remember and honor a special beloved companion
- write pet articles and books as fundraising material for your local animal shelter or organization
- get to know animal lovers from all over the world who relate to and buy what you write
- use your writing as a stepping-stone to speaking about pets or marketing your pet-related product or service
"The literary world is lapping up dog books,
with a record number of volumes on bestseller lists..."
-- Diane Herbst, Newsweek
In addition to teaching you the craft of pet writing, the modules, exercises, prompts, and audio recordings in this course will help you to understand whether publishing is something you want to pursue. You'll discover what forms and genres are best for your writing style and goals. By the time you finish the modules, you'll have a strategy for pet writing that can build into an income-producing hobby or even a career.
In 18 Easy Steps to Writing about Pets and Animals for Love and Money you'll learn how to apply our highly effective pet-writing success program to:
- writing about pets and animals for your personal satisfaction and enjoyment
- getting your writing published for the thrill of communicating to other animal lovers and earning additional income
- marketing and promoting your pet writing in ever-expanding venues that cater to animal lovers
- getting endorsements for your article, story, or pet book
- designing a proposal that will show publishers you are a professional author with important messages to deliver
- how to find animal-loving celebrities to support your bookr
We're so confident that you'll like Woof, Meow, Write, Publish: Writing about Pets and Animals for Love and Money, we're including a 14-day, money-back guarantee. If you're not completely happy with the product, simply email us, and we'll refund your purchase right away.
1. Woof, Meow, Write, Publish: Writing about Pets and Animals for Love and Money, a 3-part manual with 18 modules of detailed step-by-step, easy to follow instructions on how to write and publish for the pet market. You cannot find this practical, authentic information, written by best-selling, award-winning pet book authors, anywhere else.
2. The Woof, Meow, Write, Publish: Writing about Pets and Animals for Love and Money comprehensive workbook with writing techniques, exercises, and prompts that make it fun and achievable to write and publish about your pet or animals in nature.
Straight Talk about Pet Writing
3. A 10-minute audio recording of Allen and Linda Anderson sharing tips and secrets from their vast personal experiences and successes in pet writing. With humor and straightforword suggestions they also draw upon their years of teaching and coaching writers, just like you, and helping them to succeed.
On this audio recording they'll cover topics such as:
- What are the landmines in pet writing?
- What are the shortcuts?
- How does a beginning writer have early success?
- How can someone who hasn't written about pets and animals but writes on other subjects switch gears with ease?
- What do you need to know about writing so that if you have a pet product or service to sell, your pieces don't come across as commercials?
- How can you present your heartfelt viewpoints about animal welfare without being preachy or turning people off?
Who is this pet writing course for?
Woof, Meow, Write, Publish: Writing about Pets and Animals for Love and Money is an "every-person's guide" for writers. Are you a writer who:
- wants to turn your passion for animals into a revenue stream that doesn't dry up, even in a down economy
- wants to write but think you do not have the time or skills
- is confused about how to get started on the proven path to success
- wants another revenue stream by having your writing published
- loves your pets and have a story you want and need to share
- has a training program, a pet product, a service, such as animal communication, you want to present to potential clients
- hopes to feature animals who give service to others and encourage people to support them
- dreams of helping animal welfare causes or present real-life experiences with animal protection
- has a funny pet or "bad dog" or "bad cat" you think would be hilarious to others
“[In the past] dog books didn’t get on national bestseller lists.
That is something we can credit Marley with.”
--Dick Donahue, Publishers Weekly senior editor
Over the course of these 18 modules, you'll learn how to write about pets and animals for love and money. You'll discover yourself as a pet writer and feel the joy of telling others about beloved pets and animals. You will be able to master such pet-writing skills as:
- observing animals in action and writing about what you see
- establishing setting and context for your pet-related experiences
- including dialogue and action to keep readers engaged
- exploring human-animal relationships the way you have lived them
- structuring a journey story that connects you and your pet
- creating page-turners people must keep reading
- finding a style, tone, and voice that works for you
- becoming aware of hot button issues in the animal community
- using photos to enhance your writing
- finding the courage and motivation to share your writing with others
- making time and space for your pet writing
- mastering interview techniques and finding animal-lovingcelebrities to interview
- editing and rewriting your pieces without angst
- designing query letters for magazine, newspaper, and online editors to showcase your pet articles and essays
- navigating the complex but rewarding world of self-publishing a pet book
- creating a proposal that will make publishers want to pay you to write your pet book
- developing an email list and contact information for people who will be eager to read your new pet book
- becoming known as a pet writer BEFORE you write your first book
- finding a literary agent or other resources to help you sell your pet book
- locating the best places to share and sell your personal pet experience stories
- marketing and promoting your pet writing
Pet and Animal Writers Recommend Allen and Linda Anderson as Teachers and Coaches:
You taught me how to break into the pet writing market -- very comprehensive! Thank you!
I have a more hopeful feeling of being published than ever before. I was given tons of new resources and I feel very hopeful for my writing future!
Wonderfully practical with real world advice and guidance. I am excited. Adopt me! The Andersons' are GREAT mentors!
Thank you for all the quality information for the starting writer in the pet world! I now have all I need!
At first it seemed overwhelming on how much I have to learn before submitting my first article. But everything I need is all here!
So many resources for writing and getting published. It could be used for any type of book or article!
There is a wide array of pet topics and formats -- much broader than I had been thinking about prior to this.
Very comprehensive with high quality information and instructions. Well done!
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We're so confident that you'll like our Woof, Meow, Write, Publish: Writing about Pets and Animals for Love and Money, we're including a 14-day money-back guarantee. If you're not completely happy with the product simply email us and we'll refund your purchase right away.
About the Authors
In 1996, Allen and Linda Anderson founded the Angel Animals Network (www.angelanimals.net) to share the benefits and complexities of human-animal companionship. Since then, they have written a popular series of fourteen books about the human-animal bond, published by Plume, New World Library, Penguin UK, and MJF. Their books have been translated into Italian, Japanese, and Portuguese and are sold internationally. Their work has been featured on national and local television and radio programs and newspapers, in national wire service articles, Canadian and British newspapers, and BBC radio.
The Andersons' books have been recommended on NBC’s The Today Show and ABC’s Nightly News. Their books have been noted as best-sellers with listings on Amazon.com’s “Hot 100” and Barnes & Noble’s “Top 10, What America Is Reading.”
Allen and Linda's books have been featured in USA Today and the Washington Post, Minneapolis Star Tribune, St. Paul Pioneer Press, KARE 11 Extra, Showcase Minnesota, and WCCO, KSTP, and Fox 9 news shows, among others. Stories from their books were reenacted on The Montel Show and Animal Planet.
RESCUED: Saving Animals from Disaster won the American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA) Outstanding Book Award. Allen and Linda are contributing authors to Beliefnet.com, ivillage.com, and Awareness Magazine with the regular column “Pet Corner”.
Celebrities who have endorsed or contributed stories and given quotes for the Allen and Linda's books include New York Times best-selling author Rory Freedman as well as Betty White, Gretchen Wyler, Carson Kressley, Joe Mantegna, Molly Sims, Rue McLanahan, Willard Scott, Brigitte Bardot, Tiffani Thiessen, Tippi Hedren, Richard Simmons, a US Senator, Dr. Allen Schoen, DVM, Dr. Marty Becker, DVM, and Dee Wallace, among others.
Allen and Linda Anderson were recipients of a Certificate of Commendation from the Governor in recognition of their contributions as authors enhancing the economy and welfare of the state of Minnesota.
Allen and Linda Andersons' speaking engagements include the American Veterinary Medical Association's convention in New Orleans, the Minnesota Veterinary Technician's convention at the Minneapolis Convention Center, and numerous Rotary Clubs, Chambers of Commerce, churches, fundraisers for animal shelters, and civic groups.
They specialize in consulting with businesses on making products and services pet-friendly to maximize reach into the market of two out of three American homes that have pets as family members.
The complete Woof, Meow, Write, Publish: Writing about Pets and Animals for Love and Money is ready for your immediate download right now.
Click the "Buy Now" button to purchase your three-part copy of Woof, Meow, Write, Publish: Writing about Pets and Animals for Love and Money.
Take the next step in your writing career and master the tools to successful writing, marketing, and publishing your pet and animal articles, essays, stories, and books!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call Allen and Linda Anderson at 952-925-3309. Visit www.angelanimals.net/media.html for more info about how a married couple has managed to work together to become a successful pet- writing team. (We owe it all to our editors, Mugsy, Leaf, Cuddles, Speedy, Sunshine, Sparkle, Taylor, Prana, and Feisty.)